- Protecting the health and safety of our employees.
- Ensuring our network exceeds the demands and expectations of our customers who rely on it more than ever now.
- Ensuring our team is highly responsive to our customer's needs.
To that end, Atlas is taking the following steps:
- We have closed our headquarters in downtown Seattle and are running with a skeleton crew designed primarily to support our field installation technicians.
- We have asked our non-field team employees to work remote and are requiring anyone with symptoms of illness to self-quarantine at home.
- Our field team in both Seattle and Suncadia continues to work to provide support for customers and maintain our physical network. However, we are reducing the number of jobs our field team handles daily to ensure they stay rested and healthy.
- We are continuously monitoring customer bandwidth usage and analyzing network statistics to ensure our network performance and capacity meets expectations - this is standard practice for us.
- We have extended our customer care hours later in to the evening by staggering our teams availability. As always, we will be available 24/7 to respond to outages or emergencies.